BedbugLogic – 24oz
- Clinically proven to destroy bed bugs on contact within seconds
- Independently tested in a leading U.S. laboratory
- 100% non-toxic, eco-friendly bed bug spray, made in U.S.A.
- Leaves no harmful residue to humans but deadly for bedbugs
- Refreshing Cedar scent
BedbugLogic non-toxic spray has been clinically proven to destroy bed bugs on contact. BedbugLogic uses natural, biodegradable enzymes to safely destroy bedbugs and leaves no harmful residue to humans. A non-toxic, FIFRA 25b EPA exempt enzyme treatment for Bedbugs. Not a pesticide or insecticide. 32oz (0.7kg) spray bottle.
Natural enzyme cleaners derived from organic sources including cellulase, amylase, protease, lipase, Sodium Chloride, FDA approved essential oil blend (Gras) and filtered and purified water.
Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. If direct contact occurs, flush eyes with water. If ingested call your doctor or go to your local emergency room. If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and seek medical attention.
Use regularly to help prevent and treat bedbug infestation.
- Test a small area of fabric for colorfastness prior to use.
- Spray generously on any area which can potentially be affected by bedbugs such as mattresses, bedding, bed frames, crevices, corners, baseboards, wallpaper seams, moldings, furniture, luggage, or outerwear.
- Allow to absorb completely into fabric.