Bird-X Bird Blazer
- Covers up to 10,000 square feet.
- 10 Milliwatts of fat-beam laser power.
- State-of-the-art, fully registered, consumer-safe device.
- Works day and night. Laser beams constantly change pattern and location to prevent acclimation.
Laser beams are well-documented to chase away pest birds. The beam seeks out their roosting-spots, alarming and confusing them, causing them to flee. This technological breakthrough makes current hand-held, labor-intensive lasers obsolete and opens up this proven method of bird control for general industrial use.
- Small animals
Protects These Areas and Locations
- Loading docks
- Railroad sidings
- Boat houses
- Storage sheds
- Sports arenas
- Convention centers
- Parking garages
- Car washes
- Any other enclosed or semi-enclosed space
Up to 10,000 square feet
9 lbs (4 Kgs)
AC 100~120v or 220~240v @ 50/60 Hz
110v = 0.45 amps; 220v = 0.23 amps
(mm) L220 W280 H172
20mm 2A slow-blow