Sale Ends Soon: Save $80 Now!
Bird & Wildlife Propane Cannon
- Repels birds, coyotes, deer, geese, wild turkeys, and more.
- Covers up to 5 acres
- Cost efficient
- Easy to use
- Repels pests automatically
- 45 day money back guarantee
We are proud to introduce the NEW Good Life® Bird & Wildlife Propane Cannon! Use it to drive away pest birds like wild turkeys, crows and more. This powerful outdoor repeller allows you to easily protect large areas with a simple pressure-regulated sonic blast to frighten and disorient pest birds and wildlife. Powered by economical propane, this scare cannon is one of the most efficient means of animal control available.
Just one Bird & Wildlife Propane Cannon will protect approximately 1–5 acres, depending on the shape and topography of the field. Whether using one or multiple, our cannons are perfect for vineyards, orchards, row crops – practically any large, open area with pest birds and wildlife.
The Bird & Wildlife Cannon blasts sound at a piercing 125 decibels — as loud as an ambulance siren or jackhammer – sure to get the attention and frighten almost any bird or pest. Yet all of this is powered by economical propane, which is much cheaper than battery power or electricity.
Utilizing a revolutionary piezo ignition system, the Good Life Bird and Wildlife Cannon is one the easiest of all wildlife cannons to operate. All you have to do is set up the cannon once, then walk away. The cannon will fire unattended for extended periods of time, leaving you free to handle your daily business demands.
We're so confident that you'll love your newfound freedom from birds and wildlife that we back your purchase with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee. It's the only product in it's class to offer such a guarantee!
Please Note: Propane tank not included.
Repels These Pests
- Wild turkeys
- And more!
Excellent for use in agricultural, commercial and industrial applications.
Protect Your Property
- Orchard, vineyard and row crop managers use the Bird & Wildlife Cannon to stop birds and nuisance wildlife in their tracks before they destroy plants and harvests.
- Farmers trust our cannons to stop birds and wildlife from stealing fruits and vegetables.
- Airports can prevent birds from posing a threat during takeoff and landing.
- Poultry and fish breeding farms protect feed factories and depots.
- Beehive owners can stop bears from stealing their honey.
- Business owners keep birds off their metal roofing with the Bird & Wildlife Cannon, protecting the roofs from bird droppings and wear and tear.
- As well as fields, storage lots and any other large, open areas!
Tough as nails:
Made of galvanized metal and plastics to protect against ultraviolet rays, while a coating of 200-degree electrostatic paint prevents corrosion. All components are machined to exacting tolerances.
Safe & environmentally friendly:
Powered by clean and economical propane. No chemicals, poisons, or traps!
Extremely Cost Efficient:
Emits up to 17,000 blasts with a standard 5-gallon/20-pound (19-liter/9 kg) propane tank.
Up to 20 minutes apart
Easy to use:
Sets up in less than 10 minutes and will operate unattended. Very portable and can easily be moved to another area of your property as needed.
Will function even in dire weather conditions, day and night.
The only cannon on the market to come with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee, 24/7 phone support, and live chat help from bird control experts.
Designed in Oregon, USA by Good Life®
Large coverage area:
A single blast will protect one to five acres depending on shape and topography of land. Use an optional tripod to double your coverage!
Up to 125 decibels.
Piezo ignition system:
No need for the use of flints, flint wheels or batteries.
16 pounds (7kg)
Appropriate for use in light rain and winds. Use in strong rain or winds is not recommended. Operating temperature 32–100° degrees F (0–37° degrees C).
Blast intervals up to 20 minutes apart.
Included legs lift the cannon approximately one foot (0.3m) off the ground.
Note: propane tank not included.
- Remove cannon from packaging and place on a flat, stable surface.
- Cut the zip tie to remove the gas regulator (and the attached coupler).
- Unscrew the six nuts from the ring on the extension barrel. Take main body, and fasten the nuts using a 10mm socket wrench (not included). Be sure the extension barrel is firmly in place.
- Connect the gas regulator to any standard propane (LP) tank by inserting the coupler into the propane tank’s valve and fastening securely.
- Blast the cannon a few times. To do this:
- Open the safety key.
- Turn the gas regulator dial to start the start position (adjust to see gas bladder fill up).
- Open the propane tank valve.
- Adjust the blast timing. To do this:
- Remove rubber hose from the gas regulator.
- Adjust the regulator timing (see below for details).
- Reconnect hose to gas regulator.
- The cannon will now operate automatically based on the gas regulator setting until the propane tank is exhausted or gas regulator setting is readjusted
This video demonstrates a blast from the Good Life® Bird & Wildlife Propane Cannon.
We're excited about our products and can't wait for you to give them a try. We're sure you'll fall in love with your new purchase, but if you're not satisfied for any reason, simply send it back to us within 45 days and we will gladly refund the product price. Just make sure to get an RMA Number before you do.