Within 2 days no more scratching in the walls.
Limited Time Sale: Buy 2, get a 3rd FREE — a $50 value!
Pest Repeller Ultimate® AT
Flash Sale—This Week Only!
What it does
The Ultimate® AT emits high-frequency sounds and vibrations, creating a chaotic and hostile environment for pests.
What it repels
Ants, centipedes, mice, non-flying insects, roaches, rodents, scorpions, silverfish, and rats.
No chemicals, poisons or traps
Safe for you and your family.
Just plug it in and forget it.
Meticulously crafted and built to last you for years unlike the competition.
This week only
Buy 2, get a 3rd FREE!
Just add 2 to your cart, and we'll add the 3rd automatically!
Innovative indoor pest control that works
The Pest Repeller Ultimate AT is our newest and strongest pest repeller yet, with tremendous ion-pumping power and louder ultrasonic sound waves. Schools, hotels and customers worldwide enjoy an environment free of pests thanks to the Ultimate AT. These contractor-grade electronic pest control technologies are now available to you at a fraction of the cost of traditional exterminators!Save now – Buy 2, get a 3rd free
Or call: 1-800-657-8214
High pressure ultrasonic frequencies
The Pest Repeller Ultimate AT delivers powerful ultrasonic frequencies up to 5,000ft2. Invading pests are flooded with loud, disorienting noise while you don't hear a thing. The unpleasant sound ricochets off walls and other solid objects forcing pests to flee.
Ultrasonic sound output is specifically designed to target insects, mice, rats, and other rodents. Check out this case study to learn about ultrasound’s repelling effects on these types of pests.
Second generation Electro-Vibrawave®
Our technology changes the electromagnetic frequencies that travel through the wiring of your home into pulsating vibrations. The shifting frequencies are completely safe for you, pets and electronics, but irritate the nervous system of rodents and disrupt the receptors of insects nesting within the walls and cracks of your home.
The electromagnetic signals turn on and off every few seconds making it next to impossible for pests to build a tolerance to this irritating environment and drives them out. This unique feature gives pests no place to hide.
Ultra-Ionic™ pest control technology
The Ultimate AT's Ultra-Ionic technology releases streams of ions into the air. The negative ions pull pollutants, bacteria and dust mites from the atmosphere. This works in two ways:
- The ions are similar to those released during an approaching storm. The pest’s instincts kick in and make them seek shelter elsewhere.
- The ions neutralize odors that might normally attract pests.
Ionic technology is particularly effective to help get rid of roaches, scorpions, silverfish and various other insects.
Quality & convenience that sets the Ultimate AT apart
LED night light
The Ultimate AT is one of the only repellers on the market to have a night light. Illuminate dark hallways and rooms with a soft blue glow and make late night trips to the fridge a little safer.
Side plug-in option
Don't worry about losing outlet space. The Pest Repeller Ultimate® AT has a side plug-in so you can still use small appliances in the kitchen, bathroom, or whatever room you’re repelling pests.Save now – Buy 2, get a 3rd free
Or call: 1-800-657-8214
Where should I use the Pest Repeller Ultimate AT
The Ultimate AT is easy to use, just plug it into an outlet in your kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining room, garage, attic, workplace, or wherever you’d like to repel pests.
Use the Pest Repeller Ultimate AT to repel ants, roaches, mice, silverfish, centipedes and scorpions.
Check out our frequently asked questions section for more details.
Designed in Oregon, USA by Good Life®
Up to 5,000ft2 (1,500m2) — Sound will not travel through walls
4.72 inches, by 2.76 inches, by 1.77 inches or (120 millimeters, by 70 millimeters, by 45 millimeters)(approximate)
AC 110v 60hz
- Ultrasonic wave: 1 ~ 4 sec. on, 0.5 ~ 2 sec. off
- Electromagnetic wave: 0.5 ~ 2 sec. on, 1 ~ 4 sec. off
The reality of traditional pest control vs electronic pest control
Traditional pest control Electronic pest control Traditional pest control Electronic pest control Toxic chemicals NO toxic chemicals Works on surface pests only Works on surface & pests in walls Degrades with the environment Keeps working 24/7/365 Unsafe for family and environment SAFE for family and environment Invasive — allows strangers into your home Just you and your loved ones Wait time to be serviced Serviced on the spot Repeat service Serviced one time for life Recurring fees ($300–$500 annually) Small one-time cost Costs $3,000–$5,000 over 10 years Costs pennies per year in electricity Pests can build up a tolerance Pests cannot build up a tolerance Varies in quality Always the same high quality Makes pests disappear temporarily Makes pests disappear permanently Can cause respiratory problems NO respiratory hazards Carcinogenic NON-carcinogenic Kills Repels Contracts to deal with NO contracts Time-consuming Plug it in and forget about it
Not all pest repellers are created equal…
The market has been flooded with cheap, poorly designed pest repellers that make big claims at ridiculously low prices. Not only do these knock-off repellers have less features, their inadequate construction can put you and your home at risk.
We had our product development team do a thorough review of a few of these copycats and compare their quality versus the Pest Repeller Ultimate AT. See how they stacked up below:
Competitor example 1
Quality assessment: POOR — Major safety risk
- The improperly colored high gauge wires were reversed in assembly, causing a direct short and explosion (see blackened area).
- Having the circuit board’s open contacts so close to an unprotected medium-voltage source like this is a very dangerous design, and may have started a fire.
- There are no additional safety devices such as a fuse.
- If a short circuit or overloading of electricity occurs, a fuse protects the circuit board from blowing up.
- The circuit board does not sit parallel to the back housing, indicating careless design criteria.
Competitor example 2
Quality assessment: POOR — Multiple safety risks
- Again,there are no additional safety devices such as a fuse.
- Extremely dirty plastics suggest poor manufacturing conditions and lack of quality control standards.
- The transducer (speaker) which emits ultrasonic sound is the cheapest, lowest quality type available (piezo).
- It does not have an inductor so no electromagnetic capability.
- Since there is no inductor, it cannot repel pests living inside walls.
- Uses awkward component mounting.
- This is likely to reduce the size of the circuit board and shave cents off their manufacturing costs — at your expense.
Pest Repeller Ultimate AT
Quality assessment: Superior
- Unlike the cheaper repellers, the AC prongs have clearance between the circuit board making it very safe to use.
- The wires are larger gauge and colored appropriately to easily distinguish between them.
- The power supply section has a fuse.
- This provides an additional layer of safety should there be a power surge.
- Plastic has a consistent color and feature lines that are sharp and clean.
- This shows the superior molds and high quality control standards.
- The secondary circuit board is insulated and features the necessary supporting electronics for high-power output from the ultrasonic speaker.
- The Ultimate AT has a coil inductor.
- This gives the Ultimate AT electromagnetic capability so you can get rid of pests living inside your walls.
- The improperly colored high gauge wires were reversed in assembly, causing a direct short and explosion (see blackened area).
The number of Pest Repeller Ultimate® ATs needed for optimal coverage will vary based on your situation. However, since ultrasonic sound waves bounce off solid objects like walls, we typically recommend one unit per affected room.
A few tips to keep in mind:
- Place units evenly throughout your home to help prevent pests from spreading to other rooms.
- Keep doors open whenever possible to allow ultrasonic frequencies to travel farther.
- Take advantage of our limited time Buy 2, Get a 3rd Free special for maximum coverage.
Ants, rats, roaches, mice, silverfish, centipedes, and scorpions.
Although some customers have reported success with these pests, results have varied with spiders, bees, mosquitoes, flies and other flying insects.
The Ultimate AT does kill dust mites, but it is not designed to kill anything else. The AT repels insects and rodents, but does not kill them. This is beneficial because you don't have to deal with removing any dead pests from the inside rooms or walls of your home. The pests are humanely and safely repelled back outside.
The Ultimate AT is designed for indoor use. The ultrasonic sound waves emitted from the Ultimate AT will utilize the inside walls of your home to bounce around and fill the room with pest-repelling sound. The height at which the AT is plugged in does not really matter, as long as the AT is plugged into an open area. For best results do not plug the Ultimate AT in behind any large furniture that will block its speakers, such as couches, bookshelves, stoves, refrigerators, etc. Many types of pests are attracted to areas with food smells and water, so a common recommendation would be to place an Ultimate AT in your kitchen and bathroom. Always place a unit in the room(s) with the worst pest problem.
The Ultimate AT is designed to be perfectly safe to use around people of all ages, including small children and newborn babies.
Although the Ultimate AT is safe to use around most house pets, we recommend closely monitoring your pet's behavior for the first 48 hours while using the Ultimate AT.
- Cats/Dogs: while rare, it is possible that some cats and dogs may hear the sounds produced by the Ultimate AT. Each pet and situation is different, so our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee will give you time to use the AT around your pets and ensure it doesn't bother them.
- Birds: birds vary so much in size, breed and behavior. We have no way to guarantee the Ultimate AT will or will not bother your bird. To be safe, we recommend not using the AT in the same room as your bird, or near the birds cage. Some customers have reported their birds seem bothered by the ultrasound; other customers tell us their birds seem just fine.
- Fish: fish will not be affected by the Ultimate AT
- Reptiles: reptiles have much lower hearing ranges than mammals (i.e. people, dogs, cats, and rodents), so they will not be affected by the Ultimate AT. This also means that the Ultimate AT cannot be used to repel reptile pests.
- Rodent pets: rodent pets include rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats, degus, prairie dogs, and sugar gliders. Since the Ultimate AT uses ultrasonic sound designed to repel rodents, your rodent pets will be bothered by this unit. But, since ultrasound does not go through walls, rodent pets can be kept safely in a bedroom (or another room) behind a closed door. Your pet will also be safe if the Ultimate AT is used on the other side of the home, or on a different floor of your home, or if the pet is outdoors and the AT repeller used is indoors.
The Ultimate AT is designed to be safe for use around common household electronics such as stereos, TVs, computers, and kitchen appliances. We do recommend you consult an electrician before using the Ultimate AT around finely-tuned or valuable electronics, or custom electronic systems such as X-10 home wiring or power line networking.
As we are not medical doctors, we cannot guarantee that the Ultimate AT will be completely safe around medical devices. Although no one has reported problems to date, we strongly recommend consulting your physician before using any type of electronic around a medical device such as a hearing aid, pacemaker, defibrillator, etc.
At this time the Ultimate AT is available online only, but you may order anytime online or by telephone. Customer Care Representatives are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
For details regarding large quantity/bulk orders, please contact our Customer Care Department at 800-657-8214 or 541-245-4488.
The Ultimate AT is available in 110v and 220–240v options. We will automatically send the correct unit based on where you are located. If you have a special request please just let us know when you place your order.
- 110/120V (North America, Japan)
- 220/240V 2-pin G.S. (Europe, India)
- 220/240V 3-pin UK
- 220–240v (Australia, China)
The Ultimate AT is 100% maintenance free. As soon as you plug the device into your wall, it goes to work for you! There are three blinking lights on the front of the unit that show you each of the Technologies are running. The Ultimate AT emits powerful negative Ions to kill bacteria, dust mites and food smells that may attract pests, but there are no filters that need to be cleaned or changed. You just plug it in and go about your daily life!
In a large open area (without inside dividing walls), the Ultimate AT will cover up to 5,000 ft (1500 m). For example, one unit should cover a large open attic, open basement, or open kitchen/living room area.
Please note: the Ultimate AT's Electro-Vibrawave® will only cover the electrical circuit that the unit is plugged into. Most modern houses have multiple circuits isolated from one another for safety reasons. If you wish to cover all circuits please purchase multiple units and spread them throughout the house.
Although the Ultimate AT uses Electro-Vibrawave® Technology inside the walls of your home, the high-pitched Ultrasonic sound that fills the inside of the room will not go through walls. This is why we recommend at least two to three units per floor of your home for best results. Units can be placed in different areas of your home, depending on your home's floor plan and where the pests are a problem.
By using multiple, strategically-placed units throughout your home or office, you effectively distribute the Ultrasonic pest repelling sound throughout the structure. This optimizes your overall Electronic Pest Control.
Although the Electromagnetic feature will travel throughout your home wiring with the use of one unit, it has been our experience that using more than one unit simultaneously presents the greatest results. One unit is better than no units, but multiple units will yield more powerful results than one unit alone.
- The red light shows you when the Electro-Vibrawave® Technology sends vibrations through your wiring.
- The green light blinks when the Ultrasonic sound is emitted. The red and green lights will blink intermittently. The Ultrasonic and Electro-Vibrawave technologies are used at random pulses to constantly startle the pests and prevent them from getting used to these sounds.
- The yellow light represents the Ionic feature. The yellow light will be on all the time because the AT is constantly emitting negative ions.
The sounds emitted from the Ultimate AT are above the normal human hearing range, although some people can hear a very faint beeping sound (virtually undetectable).
The AT sends out negative ions to trick pests sense of smell to think a storm is approaching (similar to the smell before a rain storm). However, these smells are undetectable to humans. The Ultimate AT will have no noticeable odors. For more information on the use of negative ions, you may click here.
The Pest Repeller Ultimate® AT uses 0.8w of electricity per hour; this is less than your everyday light bulb! Our pest repellers are designed to be economic and energy-friendly.
Although many customers report results within a few days, we recommend you give the Ultimate AT 2–4 weeks to completely eradicate your pests. Results can vary depending on the type of pests, location, and degree of infestation.
Note: be aware that under some situations of extreme drought or other adverse conditions, the pressure on any creature becomes so great that survival overrules any deterrent.
The Ultimate AT is working and repelling as soon as its plugged into the wall. The on/off/sensor switch on the side of the unit is simply to control the night light feature. Sensor mode will cause the light to come on in the dark, and turn off in the light. The night light switch will in no way affect the performance of the Pest Repeller.
First try plugging your Ultimate AT into a different outlet. If that doesn't help the unit might be faulty. Good Life works hard to maintain the highest level of product quality and we will be happy to replace this for you under warranty. Please contact our Customer Care Center to obtain an RMA number for an exchange.
The average shelf life of the Ultimate AT is about 2–5 years, although some customers report them lasting even longer! All of our products come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defect, and optional protection plans can be purchased starting at just $6.95.
You may read the details of our 45 Day Money Back guarantee and warranty information by clicking here. Your 45 day money back guarantee begins the day your product is delivered to you. We recommend you keep the Ultimate AT for at least two weeks. If for any reason this does not work for your situation, please contact our office at 800-657-8214 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
Unlike traditional pest control, the Ultimate AT is safe to use around your family and pets. The Ultimate AT does not use any chemicals, traps, or sprays, and it is silent to the human ear. Although you may see other electronic pest repellers at large chain stores or home improvement stores, they are no match to the Ultimate AT!
Many of the store-bought units are made with paper speakers, so they may only last you a few months before they quit working. The Ultimate AT emits sound from a ceramic high-pressure transducer — a very powerful, high quality ceramic speaker.
Some types of electronic pest repellers claim to work inside your walls, but this feature alone wont repel anything already living in the rooms of your home. For example, a repeller that only works inside your walls will not target the roaches already living on your counter tops or floors! The Ultimate AT utilizes Electro-Vibrawave technology throughout the wiring in your walls, and fills the inside rooms of your home with a piercing high-pitched ultrasound that only the pests can hear. These technologies combined with powerful negative ions make the Ultimate AT the best indoor electronic pest repeller you can buy!
The Ultimate AT is our best indoor pest repeller because it covers the area where it's plugged in, as well as the insides of your walls. The Guardian™ also repels rodents and it can be used indoors or outdoors. Although it emits a very powerful ultrasound, this unit will not reach into the walls of your home like the Ultimate AT. The Guardian; is our best product for yards, patios, basements, attics, and other areas that may not have weather protection or electrical outlets. The Guardian can run on battery or electrical power.
The Ultimate AT is strong and effective enough to be chosen by the U.S. Military, Food Distributors, Water Companies, Schools, and thousands of very satisfied families. Our customer testimonials are published word for word exactly as they are submitted by our customers! Click here to visit our Testimonials Page.
University case study involving ultrasound-induced defense reactions in mice
© 2011 American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
Severe serotonin depletion after conditional deletion of the vesicular monoamine transporter 2 gene in serotonin neurons: neural and behavioral consequences
In an aversive ultrasound-induced defense paradigm, mice displayed a major increase in “wild” escape-like behaviors. Study keywords include depression; anxiety; defense behaviors. (Page 1)
Mice were tested for their innate fear reactions to a train of ultrasonic stimuli/us. Animals were placed one per cage for at least 1 week before testing. In brief, 100 ms frequency sweeps between 17 and 20 kHz, 85 dB, alternately ON 2 seconds and then OFF 2 seconds for 1 min were delivered into the home cage after a 3-min baseline period. Flight reactions triggered during ON periods were measured as the number of running events from one side of the cage to the other followed by behavioral arrest. The percentage time “freezing” to the ultrasonic stimuli was quantified by sampling events of complete immobility (except respiration) every 4 seconds during the OFF period. These defense behaviors were measured from a video file by an observer unaware of mouse genotype. (Page 3)
This diagram shows the inverse relationship between brain tissue levels of 5-HT and aversive ultrasound-induced flight behaviors in mice. (a) There was an enhancement of flight behaviors in reaction to the aversive ultrasound (1 min fast sweep 17–20 kHz, 85 dB) in mice compared with control mice, which was reversed by a chronic treatment with pargyline. (Page 9)
Reference: ©Neuropsychopharmacology (2011)
Nicolas Narboux-Nême, Corinne Sagné, Stephane Doly, Silvina L Diaz, Cédric B P Martin, + et al.
Neuropsychopharmacology 36, 2538–2550 doi:10.1038/npp.2011.142
How it works
The Pest Repeller Ultimate® AT combines ultrasonic, electromagnetic and ionic technologies for unsurpassed pest control.