Bird-X QuadBlaster QB-4
- Large coverage area
- Piezo speakers
- Fluctuating sounds
- Speaker options
The QuadBlaster QB-4 is a full-featured bird control system that gets rid of stubborn bird infestations with an ultrasonic sound attack. This automated sound system uses four speakers to emit high frequency sound waves and audio signals. The sounds confuse, disorient, and intimidate pest birds to quickly scare them away from the effective area up to 6,500 square feet.
The QuadBlaster QB-4 is an ultrasonic sound generator that is equipped with several features to enhance its effectiveness and ability to provide both immediate and long term bird control. The super QB-4 is an electronic oscillator tuned between 22 and 30 kHz, typically beyond the normal range of human hearing, but perfectly audible to birds and other pest animals. The intense ultrasonic sound is measured at 112 dB, nearly equivalent of a jet airliner taking off. Birds don't linger around very long when exposed to this noise.
Important: The QB-4 was designed to be used only in an enclosed area or a semi-enclosed area. Because outdoor areas do not have the benefit of confining surfaces, ultrasonic sound waves dissipate rapidly and lose most of their effectiveness.
- Large coverage area: ultrasonic coverage up to 6500 square feet; 360 degrees.
- Piezo Speakers four powerful ceramic speakers emit fluctuating frequencies and alternating ultrasonic sound patterns that specifically target birds' hearing. Each speaker can be placed within 90 degrees from each other for a 360 degree coverage area. Two red diodes on the unit indicate sound sequencing, while four green LEDs show each speaker's sound output.
- Fluctuating sounds: The speakers can function at a constant 20 kHz and modulate between 20 and 30 kHz at different speeds. The speakers can also alternate between static and fluctuating frequencies in 12-second outbursts or emit sound in a certain sequence at speeds from 10–110 rpm.
- Speaker options: for unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls, you may choose to purchase up to two optional extension speakers (pictured below), each with a 100' cord to stretch sound farther. Simply plug the jack from the remote speaker into the opening next to the built-in speaker on the appropriate side. In each case, you will render the built-in speaker silent, replacing its sound with that of the remote speaker. Any remote speakers DO need to be mounted as close as possible to the infestation.
- Humane: the irritating sound waves are completely harmless but create a hostile sound environment birds are unable to ignore. The variable sound frequencies make it impossible for birds to grow accustomed to any one pattern and therefore are forced to leave the area.
- Guaranteed your QuadBlaster QB-4 is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Small animals
Protects These Areas and Locations
- Loading docks
- Railroad sidings
- Boat houses
- Storage sheds
- Sports arenas
- Convention centers
- Parking garages
- Car washes
- Any other enclosed or semi-enclosed space
Up to 6,500 square feet, 360°
Voltage / Power Input
12 VDC from 115v AC/60 Hz or 220v AC/50 Hz
Less than 10 watts
QB4 unit and Supply Power Source are UL & CE listed
12" × 12" × 4"
Sound Pressure (ultrasonic)
112 db @ 1 meter @ 22 kHz (per speaker)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 6-month manufacturer's warranty