Bird-X® Structural BirdNet
- Installs easily and lasts for decades.
- Lightweight, pliable, UV-stabilized netting resists deterioration.
- Retains strength over time and resists the elements.
- Nearly invisible, aesthetically pleasing.
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Premium Grade Bird Exclusion Netting
Easily seal off structural openings, vineyards and orchards from roosting or hungry birds. The tough, nearly invisible BirdNet is extremely lightweight and easy to install with almost no upkeep. Simply hang it over anything you want to blockade birds from.
This hassle-free, sensible bird control option is UV stabilized so it won't deteriorate with age or lose strength when exposed to the elements. The pliable material allows sunlight, rain and wind to pass through – making the BirdNet ideal for agricultural concerns.
The BirdNet effectively keeps out pigeons, starlings, blackbirds, sparrows and other pest birds without the use of traps or toxins. Create a bird-free zone at your plant, office, warehouse, sports facility or home at an affordable price.
- Loading docks
- Under overpasses
- Office complexes
- Parking structures
- Shopping centers
- Crop fields
- Food courts
- And more
100×14′ Package 200×14′ Package Area (ft2) 1,400 2,800 Box Dimensions 44″ × 8″ × 8″ 44″ × 11″ × 11″ Shipping Weight (lb) 14 26
Each job is different and demands some on-site ingenuity. The four most common application techniques have pictures in the PDF.
- Wire and Mounting Clips: Often used on concrete, brick or steel structures. Poly clips easily fold over wire and snap together through netting spacing 1–3′ apart depending on job.
- Epoxy Caulk: High quality epoxy caulk is readily available at local hardware stores and has been successfully used on concrete brick and steel. Or, Construction Grade Adhesive (for caulking gun).
- Plastic Band & Staples: On wood structures a plastic banding has been manually woven into netting skipping every 4 or 5 strands. This allows stapling to a solid surface rather than a single netting strand.
- Wood Lathe Strip: Installations of bird netting on wooden structures can easily be accomplished using wood lathe strips and nails.