Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
Other forms of payment:
- Business or Personal Checks (10 day holding period)*
- Cashier's Checks (30 day holding period)*
Money Orders issued by the US Postal Service (30 day holding period)*
* Exceptions apply; see below.
We do not accept:
- CODs (Cash On Delivery)
- Cashier's Checks or Money Orders from outside of the United States
Important information about payments:
- Credit cards are charged when the order is placed. The charge will appear on your statement as "Good Life Company".
- For your security, your billing name and address and CVV number must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Personal checks or business checks
Please make checks payable to Good Life Inc. By sending your check, you are authorizing Good Life Inc. or its designee(s) to use information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution indicated on your check. This electronic debit will be for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added to this amount. If we cannot collect your electronic payment, we will issue a draft against your account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, a fee will be debited electronically from your account.
All checks received will have a holding period of up to 10 business days before your order will be shipped.
Cashiers checks and money orders
Cashier's checks and money orders will be accepted from the United States only. Money orders must be issued by the US Postal Service. For information and to obtain a USPS money order please visit your local Post Office. You may also visit their website at www.usps.com.
All cashier's checks and money orders received will have a holding period of up to 30 business days before your order will be shipped.
Good Life® return policy
Don't worry, we've got you covered! In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with your purchase, you're protected by our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
How it works
We're excited about our products and can't wait for you to give them a try. We're sure you'll fall in love with your new purchase, but if you're not satisfied for any reason, simply send it back to us within 90 days and we will gladly refund the product price. To allow for quick and easy processing, please make sure to get an RMA number beforehand. Details are below!
All Good Life® branded products, except those marked as "All Sales Final", are eligible. Any 3rd party products we sell may have different warranty policies, but if so will be clearly marked. Products must be in usable and re-sellable condition. Items damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence will not be accepted.
How long am I covered?
Your guarantee starts the day your order is delivered and expires 90 days after that date.
Getting an RMA number
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required to return your product. Please call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-657-8214 (USA) or 1-541-245-4488 (outside USA) and we'll get you taken care of. We've made it a quick and easy process.
Shipping your return to us
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the package. Since RMA numbers make it easy for us to identify your package and process your return, packages sent without a visible RMA number may be refused.
- We recommend adding tracking and insurance to your return shipment. We can't be responsible for packages lost by your shipping carrier, so make sure you're covered. It's cheap and worth it.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
Refund amount & processing time
We refund you the product price, which is the total amount of your order minus shipping costs. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return to process your refund. We will issue your refund back to the credit card you used at the time of purchase. If we have your email address on file, we will send you an email confirmation when we receive your return and when we refund your order.
Please do not refuse your order when it is delivered or send your return package back to us as refused. UPS charges us 12 dollar for any refused shipment — a fee we must unfortunately pass along to you.
Orders generally leave our warehouse within 1–3 business days of the purchase date.
If you would like your order to be processed faster, we offer rush processing for an additional 5 dollars. Rush processing ensures your order leaves our warehouse no later than the next business day after it is placed, and applies only to the speed in which your order is processed, not how long it takes to ship once it leaves our warehouse. You may request rush processing by phone or add it during checkout if placing your order online.
Shipping carriers & delivery times — United States
Orders placed within the U.S. are shipped via UPS. If you are shipping to a PO Box, you must choose “UPS SurePost” in checkout.
- UPS Ground — Order ships within 1–3 business days of the date you placed your order. Average delivery time is 2–7 business days from the date your order leaves our warehouse.
- UPS 3 Day Select — Order ships the next business day. Shipment is delivered by 7pm 3 business days after the date your order leaves our warehouse. UPS does not deliver on weekends unless an additional 15-dollar fee is collected. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on the next business day.
- UPS 2 Day Air — Order ships the next business day. Shipment is delivered by 7pm 2 business days after the date your order leaves our warehouse. UPS does not deliver on weekends unless an additional 15-dollar fee is collected. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on the next business day.
- UPS Overnight — Must place by phone Order ships the next business day. Shipment is delivered by 5pm 1 business day after the date your order leaves our warehouse. UPS does not deliver on weekends unless an additional 15-dollar fee is collected. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on the next business day.
We guarantee that your shipment will be delivered on time, unless it is delayed due to causes beyond our carriers' control. For example:
- Adverse weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of nature.
- Delays caused by customs, governments or other law authorities.
- The unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment.
- Shipments released without obtaining a signature if a signature release is on file.
- If a recipient accepts a delivery without noting any damage on the delivery record.
- Packages delayed or undeliverable due to insufficient information provided by the customer.
- International Holidays.
- Riots or other civil disruptions.
- Disruption or failure of communication and information systems (UPS, FedEx or otherwise).
- Disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks (UPS, FedEx or otherwise).
Shipping and handling costs (including duties or taxes) will not be refunded based on these types of delays.
If you are located outside of the United States, please visit our international shipping page.
Order cancellations & changes policy
You may cancel or make changes to your order as long as it has not yet shipped from our warehouse. This must be done by calling our Customer Care Center during normal business hours: Monday through Friday 6am–5pm PST, and Saturday 8am–2pm PST. We cannot guarantee cancellations or changes requested via email.
Call Customer Service at 800-657-8214 to cancel orders or make order changes. If your order needs to be canceled or changed, there is no penalty to do so prior to the package leaving our warehouse. If you need to cancel an order after it has left our warehouse, we will intercept the package. You will receive a refund minus the original shipping cost.
If you need to add or remove products from an order after it ships, you may be charged additional shipping fees for the new items.
For orders shipped outside of the United States:
In the event that you refuse your package or do not pay the duties and taxes, the package is usually returned back to us. If this happens you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and any duties, taxes or other fees. If we must abandon the package due to high return shipping costs, a $25 fee will be deducted from your final refund.
We appreciate your business!
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
How it works
The Manufacturer's Warranty protects your product from defects due to manufacturing. We will either repair or replace the defective product.
New Good Life® products are protected for 1 year. Refurbished products are covered for 6 months. Products must be in usable & resellable condition. Products damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence are not eligible. Warranty is not transferable.
We stand behind our products! We offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty that applies to all new and pre-owned Good Life brand products. If you ever need a replacement, your warranty will start over when you receive the new product.
Getting an RMA Number
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number is required to return your product. Call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-657-8214 (inside the US) or 1-541-245-4488 (outside the US).